Sample Marketing Plan
The following steps will be taken immediately in preparation for marketing your property
- Present "Comparative Market Analysis" and discuss current market conditions with owner to determine correct asking price.
- Gather pertinent building and apartment information.
- Prepare detailed floor plan of property.
- Prepare a professional looking show sheet.
- Professionally photograph property and/or building.
- Add listing to the Corcoran Group website which will automatically add the listing to Trulia, RealEstateBook.
- Notify ALL REBNY (real estate board of New York) real estate agencies in Manhattan.
- Schedule showing hours with owner.
- Schedule advertising and open houses (for Brokers and Buyers).
- Prepare first "New York Times" advertisement. Send Listing to New York Times Classified.
- Send Photographs and Ad Copy to Publications (See Advertising Publication list).
- Present New Listing to agents at sales meetings at all our offices.
- Prepare house for showing (see "Get Ready For Action" sheet).
Sample Marketing Schedule